Changes on Wonder-full

 Well, it's been awhile since i've been here.  Thanks to all who have continued to read.

  The changes to Feedburner concern me. And this no more free photos thing has me flummoxed.  i do not do online payments, but i will continue to need my images. This is my primary way of sharing my work, not to mention that some posts wouldn't work without the illustrations.  

 Maybe that needs to change.

  i'm amused by the way the contributors here are listed alphabetically.  Either Mark or Boom are welcome to contribute as they wish, but they don't.  Mark would handle any payments, and both are my technical consultants.

  At the moment, i'm looking into other blogging platforms. Maybe i'll need to expand my online presence.  

  Right now, i don't see that what i've already published will need to go away, but i may need another platform if i'm to continue.  Will keep you posted, and any comments or suggestions on this would be welcome!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i look forward to your comments! Thank you for sharing them.