- over 100 Medicaid speech providers in Marion County
- 28 in Johnson County
- and 33 in Hendricks County
- 37 unique names that i felt i could follow up with (i copied those names & their contact information onto a more usable document)
- 10 names listed as Hendricks County providers, who work out of the same address in Fishers.
- Sometimes the same individual is working in multiple locations in multiple counties.
- At least one provider, whose website i looked up, works in one of the searched-on counties - and another in a distant part of the state.
- 11 locations i felt i could follow up on - but the people work in LOTS of different addresses
- 8 names of providers working out of "Company A," Max's day services provider. i have been told repeatedly that there is a long waiting list to get in with them.
- 4 individuals working for "Company B," from whom we had the home - facility - community person last summer. Initially, Max was very eager to work with Company B, but after the time with her, he wants nothing to do with that company.
- 15 individuals working for 3 companies, whom i have already researched, who do not accept clients older that 16 (in some cases, the cutoff is younger.)
- At least two of the addresses seem to be hospitals. MyGuy is adamant that i do not use a hospital again. He thinks that they will cost more. (Maybe so, but the clients whom he considers those driving the costs up, include Medicaid patients, which Max needs to be, at least for the most part. . . . )
- Leaving me with about 15 individuals whom i might check into.
Actually, i suspect that we will end up with another hospital provider after all.
Which i could've done with no trouble back in March.