- http://indianapta.org/ currently has a 3minute video about common core standards. If it's gone by the time you get there, they also have a page on their site explaining what it's about & why we need it. (Yeah, finetuning needed, but the idea is sound - hey that sounds familiar.)
- The national PTA site has a parent checklist. How is my kid's school doing? What should i ask to find out? linking from that page is a 3page pdf with the questions.
- Here is the calendar for the upcoming sessions of the Indiana General Assembly's' upcoming meetings. Topics to be discussed include special education and ISTEP. You can view the agenda, or click on a link to watch the session. Elsewhere on the site are ways to email or otherwise contact the senators & representatives. There are multiple sites which will help you find who's representing you, including the Arc of Indiana and Indiana PTA.
- Organizations & Events i Have Been/Am Involved With & Want to Support
- Parenting Imperfect
- Life with Max
- Autism, Special Needs, & Connecting in IN
- Getting Along
- Saturday Sisters
- Who i am, Who We Are
- About Valerie
- The Conversation: Why i'm Here, How to Join In
- The ABCs of WonderFULL: What You Should Expect to Find here
More Helpful Links
In this week's inbox were these articles: