|Click to View this larger!:|
|Heartland Christian Writers' Group's most recent anthology|
- Current Happenings/Events
- What You Will NOT Find Here
- Organizations that i wish to support publicly
- Indy Decorative Artists' 2018 HandPainted Quilt will soon be revealed! Visit our group in the Women's Building during the State Fair for an opportunity to purchase tickets. Or you can email me, and i'll share with you about our tickets. Half our proceeds go to Riley Hospital for Children.
- The Heartland Christian Writers' Group not only has published Stories from the Heartland, but a second anthology is now available. Hodgepodge: An Anthology by the Heartland Christian Writers From the back cover: A collection of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, and prose, this book is truly what the title suggests: a hodgepodge of literary delight.
- The membership year for The Society of Decorative Painters is now one year from the date of joining.. Some state have many chapters and others have few or none; Indy Decorative Artists is the chapter in Indiana. There are international chapters, too.
- Indy Decorative Artists's 32nd Annual painters retreat will be April 8-12, 2018, at
The Seasons Lodge, 560 IN-46, Nashville, IN 47448, (812) 988-2284 http://www.seasonslodge.com/Nonmembers welcome; email me for details! Sometimes every staffmember at the inn hasn't gotten the word, but this IS an event for the public! Reservations to be made directly through the Inn; mention us for the special rate!
- The 46th Annual Society of Decorative Painters Conference & Expo will take place May 8-12, 2018 at the Ocean Center, Daytona Beach in Daytona, FL. Online registration will likely open in December.
What you won't find here:
- my churches
- my schools
- my kids' schools
If you are truly interested, it's out there.
In no particular, possibly ever-changing, order:
- The Arc of Indiana
- The Society of Decorative Painters, and its local chapter, Indy Decorative Artists
- Heartland Christian Writers' Group (anthology in the works, to be available on major online booksellsers)
- Village of Merici Book Club, meeting at Barnes and Noble, Plainfield, IN. The westside group, anyway. There are groups of Meric all over the Indianapolis area.