Wordless Wednesday: Sketchbook part 2

i've got lots of ideas to write about, but no time. So i'm posting some more pics from the art journal.
This park is on the east side of Indianapolis,  i think we hiked here on Labor Day last year.
oh, plus one greeting card. i love the way my Faber Castell Polychromos show up so well on the black!
Notes from a library art book.  i've made a thumbnail of the cover art to help me remember which book, because i want to work with it some more!
The balloon flowers bloom in the summer, so this is definitely going back a way, maybe July. i've used ink with the pencils, though i don't remember which brand.  There's several that work pretty much the same for me.
An experimentation page:  Black over a color makes a very dark dark, but often using other dark colors are more interesting.  Here, i've used various purples, blues, and greens to shadow the ultrasimple conifers.


1 comment:

  1. I got this website from my friend who told me regarding this website and at the moment this
    time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative content at this place.

    ReplyDelete

i look forward to your comments! Thank you for sharing them.