(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

terrain map of area is behind small LH photo
 By now you know that i scrapbook, so i thought i'd show you a series of my favorite pages. (Click a photo to see enlarged views, and ignore the carpet!)
 The  trip was in 2008, and these layouts were done a couple of years later.  i would have liked to scan them on my Epson Artisan835, but it doesn't accept 12x12 pages, never mind the double page spreads.
 Instead, i have photographed the pages with my Nikon Coolpix P80.* A disadvantage of using photography is that you see a little of the carpet where i haven't laid out the pages perfectly straight.
Like all art, scrapbooking is inexact.  As i replaced the pages in the book, i realized that i had reversed the pages above.  And that i liked the new order better.
What do you think?

*The Nikon Coolpix P80 is a discontinued model, but at the time i selected it it was a high middle tier of the Nikon line, a camera to grow into.  i'm still learning how to use it, and i hope i get it totally figured out before it dies.  Unlike the camera i took toHawaii, which we killed just as i was beginning to "get it."

1 comment:

  1. I used to love to scrapbook... now my blog is more like my scrapbook...

    I'm also a Nikon girl... Love Nikon!

    ReplyDelete

i look forward to your comments! Thank you for sharing them.