submitted as a comment; doesn't fit

  This arrived as a comment.  It ended
with the words "Terrific blog!", and was posted by Anonymous.
  First of all, thank you for the kind words.  You be able to tell, but i really do want comments here.  Posting Anonymously won't enough to keep you off my page, though i prefer a name or a "handle."  But to keep this blog and its comments "Terrific!,"  the complements can't go here.  Thank you; strokes & constructive criticism are always good; but please keep your comments related to the post or email me (wood dot valerie dot valerie at g etcetera - if that doesn't make sense, you probably have a more computer facile friend who can translate and tell you what this means.)

  Let me explain a bit of my thinking.  Movies, videos, i don't really do, nor do i want to get into it.  My life is kinda overwhelming at the moment.  That's one reason i brought Boom on with me.  Movies & video are what he does, but on the other hand, this blog is my calling, not his.  (Another reason i have him on as an author is, now that he lives in another state, i can no longer have him take my chair to help me with something!)
  Pictures, visuals, i think of them as bait for my audience who needs them.  Sorry.  i'm a word person.  But the search engines are apparently looking for pictures and tag lines so i use those, better than maybe i would have, not nearly as well as i could.  Sometimes i will tell a story areound the picture.  You might want to check out posts i've titled "Litter to Life," "Culture Clash," "Lost in the Fuzz: Other People's Computers."
  Notice that these are all older posts.  My guys were in school all day and i had a more nearly optimal computer and camera, plus little to no pain. i don't mean this to complain; let's just say life was very different then.
  Anyway, my goal is first of all to post something every week, so ya'll don't stop getting used to coming here.  The second goal is, more and better, but you get what you get.  Sorry it isn't more.

But what i can do and accomplish isn't all there is to it.  Have you noticed my cc symbols?  As i type this, they're on the left, between "Welcome to my Wonder-FULL world!" and Boom and Valerie, Contributors.  The short form of a Creative Commons Share and Share Alike License is - use this!  Make it better!  Let people know where you found my stuff!  If you want to be really nice (please) let me know you're doing it.
  And i'm open to other contributors.  But seriously, we have to do email for that.  i mean you have to start the process.  Unless you can find me in a natural, in-person setting (that's not an invitation to stalk me!)
  Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i look forward to your comments! Thank you for sharing them.