My first car was a 1973 V8 Chevy Nova coupe.
Only recently did i realize
- Organizations & Events i Have Been/Am Involved With & Want to Support
- Parenting Imperfect
- Life with Max
- Autism, Special Needs, & Connecting in IN
- Getting Along
- Saturday Sisters
- Who i am, Who We Are
- About Valerie
- The Conversation: Why i'm Here, How to Join In
- The ABCs of WonderFULL: What You Should Expect to Find here
Earlier this week i received ths free color wheel download from a blog i subscribe to & remembered i wanted to share these with you.
i've been tryng
ii am a disobedient, not subservient, wife. i do it anyway.
And sometimes there's an acccccciiident. Like a week ago Sunday with the 12 oz of oorange juce.
Of course, anyone can have an accident.
- Beloved Wife Who Died in Childbirth
- Bitter Old Man Who Hated Christmas
The bus is an everyday part of the lives of many disabled individuals. MyGuy and i are lifelong suburbanites, living in a city which virtually abandoned non-automobile transportation sometime in our childhoods.
Public transportation was not in view when we we chose our home.
Past ExperienceNot that we had NO experience with public transport. Once i
In the store today i watched the cashier inspect a $20 for signs of counterfeiting.
She looked about my age, so, when it was my turn, i commented how, normally, life seems about the same as when we were young, but sometimes something like this brings it home that it's very different now.