There's even, new this year, i believe, the possibility for All Day Tickets exists. That is, for an additional $12, you can ride multiple times.
It's been suggested that we take Max on more "grown up" train rides. We thought about doing the Caboose Train during the Day Out With Thomas, feeding the obsession but not so much, but that option has too many chaos possibilities:
- A Caboose Train runs every other Thomas run, but the schedule doesn't say which Thomas runs.
- You can't buy those tickets in advance.
- Therefore, you don't know what time to aim for. May not be a problem if you truly make a day of it, but Max rides, shops and leaves.
- A Caboose Train is usually less crowded than a Thomas Coach, but that's not the sort of thing you can count on.
- While this ticket price is not posted on Whtewater Valley Railroad's website, it is MORE expensive than a Thomas ticket.