This is a difficult concept for me.
Intellectually, i get it, but i read books in no particular order. Back when MyGuy & i were dating, i don't think we ever saw a movie from the beginning. We'd come when we could, watch it to the end, then stay for the next showing, & leave when we started seeing the same thing again.
Some books, i can't read at all if i don't start with the LAST page. Others, like East of Eden, i had to totally skip the first 50 pages, just to be able to read it. (It ended up being one of those novels i didn't want to end.)
So in future Ruth Project articles, i'll probably give away some details you'd rather not know. i'm not sure i'll be able to help it, though i promise i'll be trying.
For now, i thought we'd try this.
Here again are the titles i'm using:
- The Foreigner, by Gladys Malvern, illus. by Corinne Malvern; 1951/2011
- Ruth, A Novel, by Lois T. Henderson 1981
- Lineage of Grace: Unshaken, by Francine Rivers 2001
- Ruth: Mother of Kings, by Diana Wallis Taylor 2013
- Garden of Ruth, by Eva Etzioni-Halevy 2007
- In the Field of Grace, by Tessa Afshar 2014