What did you say?

  If you've been reading this blog for long, you will know that Max
has a difficult time communicating with us.  Getting better, but still a serious hamper.
  Last week, i was sitting in my recliner & dropped my small pill box.  Now it's easy to get things that fall between the recliner & end table - as long as you're standing behind the chair - but difficult to impossible if you stay seated.
  Max was walking past me, so i asked, "Max, will you please look between the table & my chair?  My pill box fell down there.  Do you see it?  Can you get it for me please?"
  Max went over to get our folding table.
  "No Max. My pill box.  Do you see it?"
  He tried again with the table, and i thanked him as i told him no, that's not it.
  Max continued to the kitchen & got himself a drink, then returned to the living room.  He must have been thinking about our exchange, though, because suddenly he jumped up, shouted "Quick!  Quick!" and ran to get my pill box.
  Process time.
  Yeah, i thanked him with great excitement.  This was a BIG DEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i look forward to your comments! Thank you for sharing them.